About E.B. Bradley Co.
Founded in 1929 by Earl Bertrand Bradley, the company began selling products for Knape and Vogt Co. of Grand Rapids, Michigan. With the opening of the Los Angeles branch in 1929, the company became a wholesale distributor specializing in store fixture and specialty hardware such as drawer slides, hinges, brackets and standards. In 1943 branch offices were opened in San Francisco followed by Seattle in 1956.